Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sensory fun!


ROSE ROOM SENSORY FUN!

With the rain returning, I thought it might be fun to bring in my Kiddy Pool, and fill it with lots of colorful plastic balls for some indoor play. Before jumping in, we reviewed all the beautiful colors by name.














I added a few more large beach balls to the mix, and my friends were off...throwing, catching, climbing in and climbing out, excited to explore and experience!

In addition I made some fresh "cloud" sensory clay using apple-scented hair conditioner and corn starch. My friends loved smelling the clay and before long, friends were making ice creams and pizza with it. So much fun!















And lastly, I put out a large sensory bin filled with rice, pasta, beans and seeds. I included plenty of tubes and cups for measuring and pouring. Another stimulating morning with lots of smiles and energy!















Have a great week everyone!

Teacher Rosemary

The Rose Room